A couple days ago, I was surprisingly delighted to find out that sweet Jennifer from jjheartblog has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you dear! ♥ She runs a blog that discuss beauty, fashion, motherhood, and army life. Make sure you stop by her blog! 😉
The rules of this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked.
- Nominate other bloggers, making sure to let each one know that they are nominated.
- Ask the nominees 11 questions
Since I already did #1, let’s get down to #2 and answer these bunch of questions!
- What is your favorite summer trend? Bright colors!
- Who is your inspiration? Honestly, I get inspired by many people. On top of my head, my parents, friends, famous people on instagram, famous bloggers, and many many others 😛
- What is your go-to song right now? Photograph by Ed Sheeran. The song’s been stuck on my head ever since I watched the trailer of Me Before You.
- Who are your pets (if you have any)? I don’t have pets since I don’t particularly like animals 😦 my brother has a cat but I don’t like it either… (please don’t hate me)
- What do you do to spread “sunshine” into the lives of those around you? By being in a good mood and smiling a lot. Good mood is contagious baby! 😉
- Who is your favorite celebrity? Um… Lily Collins?
- What is your dream for the future? Build a career in I/O psychology, do a lot of writings, and have my own precious little family ♥
- Who is your favorite Youtuber and why? At this moment it’s Lisa Eldrige. She records excellent makeup tutorial and she has sexy british accent. Oh, she also regularly invites famous celebrity to be on her videos and it’s super FUN! My favorite was when she invited Alexa Chung as her model.
- What is the story behind why you started your blog? It was nothing special. I just wanted a place where I can rave about everything but lately, I want my blog to inspire people as well.
- Who taught you to cook? My mom. Not that I can cook, though… and mostly trial errors of recipes I found online.
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve written? Umm… can I answer with 2 posts? Please? My reviews of Illuminae and Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick 😉
aaand now I am happy to nominate the following book bloggers for this Sunshine Blogger Award ♥
Here are the questions I have for these bloggers. (pssst… since all of them are book bloggers, the questions are mostly related to books)
- Let’s start simple. What is your absolute, all-time favorite book?
- What book caught your heart for the first time?
- What do you do to get over a book hungover?
- What do you think of love triangle in a book?
- Where’s your favorite place to read?
- How do you organize your bookshelves?
- If you could pick one character from a book and live her/his life for one day, who would it be?
- Who’s your favorite book reviewer?
- Aside from your blog & goodreads, to whom do you usually rave about books?
- What do you think about book to movie adaptation?
- Tell me three things you love as much as books and why
anddd that’d be all! I can’t wait to hear your answers 😀 also, anyone is free to do this challenge! Make sure you link back to my post. LOL. (u don’t have to that’s okay) (but I would really appreciate if you do) 😛 Thank you for stopping by and have a good day!
Find more of me on my social media ♦